• The effects of being exposed to the sun would show during this time, so you have to make sure that you properly protect your skin. Apply mosturizer and cleanse your skin. Even if mineral makeup particles are big enough not to get into the pores, at the end of the day you have to make sure that your skin is clean from any particle at all.
Life begins at forty. So your face should show it too.
• You should not only use make-up to hide the wrinkles away. Rather, you should enhance your features more. Have a concealer , mascara and eyelash curler handy.
• Moisturize your lips. There are mineral-tinted moisturizers that you use.
Fifty is the golden age. But it does not mean that your face has to shine like a gold statue. So here are some tips for 50 and above.
• When choosing mineral foundations, make sure that it is the same color of your skin.
• Don’t forget the eyebrows. When the eyebrows are properly combed, filled in and groomed, it can take ten years away.
• For your lips, avoid using earth tones, what you need is a breath of fresh air. Use pink or range tones for the lips.
• Make use of your eyeliner.
The truth is, whether it is mineral makeup or the traditional ones, the objective of cosmetics is to protect and enhance your features. It cannot totally create a new person out of it. Cosmetics are supplements only to the natural beauty that you possess. It is meant to bring out the inner beauty. You do not have to depend on it to make you beautiful.