Mineral makeup is winning women over. Women are starting to recognize the benefits of using chemical- free cosmetics. Mineral makeup is being used by women to enhance their features and also try to hide those small imperfections that can sometimes come with age.
Mineral makeup surely can do a lot of wonders. They are able to take years of age without getting under the knife. Mineral makeup manufacturers also claim that this type of makeup can rejuvenate skin which has taken its toll on women who used traditional cosmetics.
What’s good with mineral makeup is that it can be used by women from different age groups. Here are some things you can remember when using makeup. If you are in your 20s, remember these:
• Do not forget to moisturize before applying makeup. Make sure that the moisturizer has settled.
• For this age group, heavy foundation is sometimes unnecessary. Powder and some concealer would help you have the look that you need.
• For adding color to your cheeks, some pink blush would do the job.
• To keep the freshness in your face, it is more appropriate to use lip gloss or pale lipstick instead of those dark red ones.
• Save the bright colored makeup or those smoky eye shadow during night outs.
When you are on your thirties, that is when you started to recognize the lines in your face. Aside from lines, you also see some changes brought about by nature. So when you are in your 30s:
• Enhance your eyes. Choose eye shadow colors which bring out the colors of eyes. It could be in contrast color. Curl your eyelashes and use some eyeliner to enhance your lashes.